Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Health And Fitness.lkus

Seven Keys To Maintaining High Levels Of Health And Vitality

Your body is the best investment you can make. It pays for itself over and over again, every minute, every hour and every day. As you develop the habit of good health, nutrition, exercise and overall proper care for your body it affects every other area of your life in a healthy and positive way as well.

More...

How To Deal With Stress Ulcer Symptoms

It's important to know the stress ulcer symptoms. If you do not get your ulcer treated, it could damage blood vessels and cause blood to seep out into the digestive tract.

More...

Overactive Bladder Relief The Natural Way

Lets face it running to the bathroom frequently with an overactive bladder can affect your quality of life. Frequent urination due to an overactive bladder can break sleep patterns,affect productivity at work and disrupt your lifestyle. Many people blame frequent urination on getting older and think there is nothing they can do about it.

More...

Why I Walk

Once I started walking nine years ago, I realized that it was extremely important that I make it a permanent part of my life. In the beginning it was strictly to lose weight, but I learned so much about myself. Weight loss was just one of the fringe benefits.

More...

My Colon is My Friend

Many health problems arise due to the deposition of debris and putrefaction. Excess fecal matters that are deposited in the colon will ultimately pressurize other internal organs. Thus, various problems come up leading to major diseases like irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and colitis. Colon cleansing on a regular basis is very important for a healthy living.

More...

No comments: