Friday, August 31, 2007

Health And Fitness.ikgh

Why I Chose A Hip Resurfacing Instead Of A Total Hip Replacement

My hip hurt, my body hurt and I needed a new hip. I had fought hip pain for almost ten years because I just did not want "half my leg bone cut off" to get a new hip replacement. I learned about Hip Resurfacing and choose a BHR(Birmingham Hip Resurfacing) instead of a THR(Total Hip Replacement).

More...

A Guide to Better Flexibility

Movement is the essence of life; balance is the essence of movement; a lack of flexibility takes you out of balance. The moral of the story is simple; your mobility and postural stability rely, in large part, on your flexibility.

More...

You Just Have to Jump!

If you've trained with me before, you've probably heard me say this... 'Just jump!' That's how I always like to motivate my clients. Yes, just go for it. Don't let your mind trick you or talk yourself out of it.

More...

Sleep Problems Can Lead To Living Less

Trouble sleeping is very important to us all because we need that solid refreshing sleep which can make a tremendous difference in the quality of our life.

More...

How To Have Clean Air In Your Vehicle Always (Part 1)

With the exception of the home where we spend a huge chunk of our time, the next place is inside the car. The reason is because we spend much of our time transiting from one area of the city to another. The air inside the car is very central. If it's not clean, it could result to some illnesses such as allergies, cold or flu. This is why you need an air cleaner in your vehicle or automobile.

More...

No comments: