Monday, September 3, 2007

Health And Fitness.bmol

Parsley for Bad Breath

A number of herbs have been used to treat bad breath, but parsley for bad breath is probably the most common herbal home remedy of all. Petroselinum crispum, a plant native to southern Europe and Asia, is cultivated all over the world: it has made its way into virtually every cuisine. For some, the flavor, distinct and yet complementary to so many others, is its main virtue. For others, the clean fresh smell it gives to the breath, and particularly its ability to mask garlic and onions on the breath, is its best feature. Almost incidentally, parsley is very nutritious - high in antioxidant vitamins A and C, and iron, and providing significant amounts of a number of other vitamins and minerals. If you don't already love this herb, try to acquire a taste.

More...

Bed Bug Bite Symptom - Detect and Treat Them!

Bed bugs can be found almost anywhere in the world but they are very hard to detect especially in the first stage of infestation. Sometimes, your only hope of detecting the presence of bed bugs is through a bed bug bite symptom.

More...

Why I Chose A Hip Resurfacing Instead Of A Total Hip Replacement

My hip hurt, my body hurt and I needed a new hip. I had fought hip pain for almost ten years because I just did not want "half my leg bone cut off" to get a new hip replacement. I learned about Hip Resurfacing and choose a BHR(Birmingham Hip Resurfacing) instead of a THR(Total Hip Replacement).

More...

A Guide to Better Flexibility

Movement is the essence of life; balance is the essence of movement; a lack of flexibility takes you out of balance. The moral of the story is simple; your mobility and postural stability rely, in large part, on your flexibility.

More...

You Just Have to Jump!

If you've trained with me before, you've probably heard me say this... 'Just jump!' That's how I always like to motivate my clients. Yes, just go for it. Don't let your mind trick you or talk yourself out of it.

More...

No comments: